here at rustic lodge, your safety is our first priority.
The following guidelines and precautions will be in place until further notice due to the mandated government regulations set in place.
Response for Private Sessions
▪ You must sign Rustic Lodge’s Facility Waiver AND Rustic Lodge’s COVID-19 Waiver prior to attending your appointment.
▪ Email us a copy or print your signed documents and bring to your appointment.
▪ If you do not, or refuse to sign, you will NOT be permitted to attend your Private Session.
Rustic Lodge’s Facility Waiver:
▪ ALL high touch surfaces WILL be sanitized FREQUENTLY!
▪ An abundance of sanitizer will be available EVERYWHERE!
▪ High touch surfaces WILL BE LIMITED to only those that can’t be eliminated.
Mandatory 6 feet distance between all people.
Only immediate family are permitted in for sessions at this time. Unfortunately, we cannot allow an excess amount of visitors/spectators at this time.
Maximum of 10 people in the facility at one time.
Clients will be asked to leave if they are not practicing social distancing procedures.
There will be a 10-minute break between all sessions to properly sanitize before the next session begins.
We will only be using ONE DOOR, which will be the crating door. All clients can park on the street, or behind the Copperwood Creations.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THE DOOR!!!
▪ The pool is properly chlorinated to the CDC’s guidelines, ensuring that any exposure of COVID-19 is not transmitted and is killed in the water.
▪ All railings and gates will be disinfected between each session.
▪ Rustic Lodge pool toys will NOT be available during Private Sessions during this time. The only toys that will be allowed to be used are AR bumpers which will be sanitized directly after use.
Group Classes and Sessions:
▪ Puppy Class: If you were a participant in the Puppy Introduction class that was postponed halfway through, we will be completely restarting the class. Although we already had completed 2 out of 4 classes, we are adding 2 additional classes. We want those pups properly introduced and to rebuild their confidence.
▪ Group Sessions: Group sessions of any kind will be prohibited for the time being. We cannot allow multiple households and various groups of people in the facility at the same time due to Government Restrictions and the safe & well-being of all of our clients.
Instruction will be permitted.
Rustic Lodge COVID-19 Waiver (FOR PRIVATE SESSIONS ONLY):
Response for Events
☐ 10 ft. canopy or crate out of car.
☐ NO ACCEPTIONS!
☐ Outside Crating ONLY!
☐ Sign ALL waivers (NADD competitor, NADD Covid-19, Rustic Lodge Covid-19) distributed in email.
☐ EVERY COMPETITOR/HANDLER MUST TURN IN WAIVERS OR WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE!
☐ Pre-torn & self-applied wristbands.
☐ Registration tent outside, or in ticket booth if raining.
☐ NO ON-SITE REGISTRATIONS!
☐ If you are not pre-registered, WE WILL BE HAVING A WAITLIST! Please contact us as ASAP if interested, spots will be first come first serve.
☐ All pre-registration splashes will be finalized prior to the start of the event.
☐ NO EDITING REGISTRATION AT EVENT UNLESS IT IS DUE TO AN INJURY.
☐ Invoices will be sent out 24 hours prior to the start of event, no payment the day of event.
☐ INVOICES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO CHECK-IN!
☐ NO cash.
☐ NO checks.
☐ If this does not work, you must contact us to make other arrangements.
Handler’s Meeting/Jump Order
☐ Email all competitors a copy of the Handler’s Meeting prior to event.
☐ NO handler meetings will be held during the event, in-person.
☐ Jump order will be pre-established according to the acuity scheduling Jump Groups.
☐ Jump order will be announced throughout the day, like always.
☐ YOU MUST BE CHECKED IN PRIOR TO THE START OF YOUR JUMP GROUP!
Acuity Scheduling Time Slots
☐ An email will be sent to all pre-reg competitors prior to the schedule opening.
☐ Schedule will open 72 hours before the event opens (May 19th, 2020 @ 3:00pm)
☐ Time slots will be 2 hours apart.
☐ YOU MUST ARRIVE AN HOUR BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED TIME!
☐ Dogs must jump Friday splashes on Friday, Saturday on Saturday, and Sunday on Sunday.
☐ You sign up your dog for ONE Jump Group and jump all of their splashes within that group.
☐ All time slots will be verified by Rustic Lodge PRIOR to the start of the event.
☐ Jump Groups will have a maximum amount of dogs, pre-determined after pre-reg closes.
☐ ALL high touch surfaces WILL be sanitized FREQUENTLY!
☐ An abundance of sanitizer will be available EVERYWHERE!
☐ High touch surfaces WILL BE LIMITED to only those that can’t be eliminated.
☐ There will be a maximum of 4 dogs inside the building lined up and ready to go (10 feet apart).
☐ Mandatory 6 feet distance between all people.
☐ Mask are REQUIRED! (You must supply your own.)
☐ Competitors will be asked to leave if they are not practicing social distancing procedures.
☐ Wear masks at all times.
☐ Only one person at registration.
☐ Only go in and out of building to potty their dogs.
☐ All judges will have their own clipboard.
☐ Each wrangler will have their own stopwatch.
☐ Sanitize frequently.
☐ No food will be provided for lunch.
☐ Unfortunately, due to the circumstances it is best we do not do a potluck for this event; HOWEVER, we will continue in the future once permitted.
☐ AR will take place at normal AR time.
☐ The following jump order will take place: Friday(A-Z), Saturday(Z-A), & Sunday(A-Z).
☐ You MUST REQUEST your ribbons.
☐ We will NOT be filling out ribbons for every dog, unless requested!
☐ You will be able to pick up your Q-Ribbons before leaving for the day at registration.
☐ Although, things will be different, this DOES NOT mean the fun is taken away!
☐ We will not be doing a jump off for finals, but instead going off the BUBBLE!
☐ NO awards will be distributed after the final splash.
☐ If you place, you can arrange pick-up at the facility if local. If not local, we will gladly ship it to you!
☐ You must compete in at least 3 splashes to be eligible for Fun Finals.
☐ The bubble goes off of your best jump of the weekend, NOT the average.
☐ Everyone will be eligible for the door prizes, as everyone will be pre-reg only.
☐ If you win, you can arrange pick-up at the facility if local. If not local, we will gladly ship it to you!
The point of the Jump Groups is to get people in and out while maintaining social distancing and being able to have fun with your pups once again, while staying safe and staying healthy!
If you have any questions, concerns, or need for special accommodations, feel free to contact us via email (email@example.com). Our only hope is to get you and your pups safely back on the dock again!
Rustic Lodge Covid-19 Waiver (FOR NADD EVENTS ONLY):
NADD COVID-19 Waiver: